Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Taking The Photograph When The Time Is Right? ::

For the longest time I would see a scene I wanted to photograph and decide that the light was not right vowing to return when conditions were move favorable. More often than not I simply forgot to return or, when I did return, the scene was irrevocably changed. These days I try to photograph something interesting even if the conditions are not ideal. I took this photograph last year.



I drove by a couple of weeks ago and noticed that the old appliance repair and sales building was being torn down and this is what it looked like as of last week:



The big hole to the left is where the old appliances were behind the window. I actually got 3 of what I consider to be nice images before losing the building.

I'm glad I didn't wait on this one!

No comments: