Thursday, February 16, 2017

My Desktop Passed Away ::

The sad event happened a couple of weeks ago. I've been building my own PCs for the past few years, but this one was beginning to show its age so I've been working on building a new one for a while. The great thing about being able to do this is that I always know exactly what is inside so, if there is a problem, fixing it is no trouble. I think this problem was nothing more than a bad power switch on the case.

I am still planning to finish the new build, but last week I went out and bought a new Imac with the 27" retina display so I'm now reacquainting myself with Mac OS. I used Macs for years at work so this is not a completely new experience. I have to say that I do love the Retina display, and I'm slowly working on transferring everything to the new computer.

I also plan to be more diligent in updating this blog. One post per year is just not suitable!

No comments: