Tuesday, October 30, 2012

GoPro Hero2

I picked up a GoPro Hero2 last week and I've been busy picking up accessories in the past few days. I just got in 2 spare batteries this afternoon and I should be getting a microphone tomorrow. I also ordered the skeleton case which should be here by the end of the week. I had one of the older Heros that I sold on Craig's List about this time last year, but I like the features of the Hero2, plus the user interface is much more user friendly.

I bought this one just at the time the GoPro Hero3 was being introduced, but I'm pretty happy with my purchase even though I haven't really had a chance to try it out yet although I'm just waiting for the weather and the sky to be just right as I have a project in mind at work which may spread out over several days or weeks.

 I'll be posting some photographs and videos from the little camera soon.

No comments: