Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Running Late Today ::

I usually prepare the next day's photo at night and I experienced some problems with the computer last night. I just got another gig of ram to add to the computer and I had a new video card to put in. As it turns out I got the wrong video card and will have to exchange it this weekend, but the extra ram really seems to help the performance of Photoshop. I have been running CS3 for a while and have held off loading CS4 until I had more memory although I'm still not convinced that 2 gigs will run Photoshop CS4 as efficiently as I would like. I'm kicking around the idea of building a new computer and relegating this one to surfing the net.

Anyway, here is the belated photograph for today:



I ran across this scene on a back road near where I live. A convenience store was torn down and this is what was left.

No comments: